After going on a family vacation to see Grant’s Farm in Missouri as a child, where the Budweiser Clydesdales are bred and cared for, Nancy LaCrosse of Kewaunee had a dream to someday own Clydesdales of her own. She and her husband, Mike LaCrosse, along with their three adult sons, Phillip, Jacob and Andrew, now own 42 Clydesdales on their 120-acre farm east of Green Bay, called Rock-N-Hill Clydesdales.
About The Author
Award-winning longtime wordsmith, journalist and podcaster, Warren is a reporter, editor and storyteller who lives near the shores of Green Bay with his wife, two golden retrievers, and a couple of cats.
October 30, 2017
January 30, 2018
March 1, 2017
August 30, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Hotel expansion adds conference area, pool, sauna on
- County Board will ask DNR to prioritize hiring a conservation warden on
- Kewaunee County reviews economic development efforts on several fronts on
- Weidner: DNR seems closer to hiring warden for Kewaunee County on
- Christman, Kleiman advance in Kewaunee mayor’s race on