Prevea health centers in Kewaunee, Luxemburg, Ashwaubenon, Howard, Pulaski and Seymour are now accepting appointments for sports physical examinations for athletes wanting to participate in a Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA) sport.
Sports physicals are performed by Prevea Health providers and licensed athletic trainers. “We are examining everything from heart issues to musculoskeletal issues,” said Mike LaMere
, Prevea Sports Medicine Outreach Manager. “We want to make sure athletes are healthy and ready to compete.”
Sports physical examinations cost $20 and all proceeds will be donated to the athletic department of the school the athlete/patient plays for. Athletes/patients can also request their payment be donated to their sport club. Please see below for available appointment dates and times. For more information, visit www.prevea.com/wiaa-physicals
. Downloadable physical forms are available at www.wiaawi.org
- Wednesday, July 12, 3 to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 27, 3 to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 17, 2:30 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 18, 3 to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, July 27, 3 to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, July 20, 4:30 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, July 27, 4:30 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, July 13, 3 to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 25, 3 to 6 p.m.