The Algoma community turned out in numbers Sunday to get a look at the new Early Childhood Center and administrative offices at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church and School.
The addition and a new playground and shelter were built over the summer, and the ribbon was cut by Mayor Wayne Schmidt and others during the annual church picnic.
The tables, educational equipment and even the restrooms were built kid-size to accommodate the students who will be spending time learning there.
St. Paul’s School is located at 1115 Division St., Algoma.
For more information, visit the St. Paul’s Algoma Facebook page or www.stpaulsalgoma.org.