The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region reminds motorists that WIS 42 south of the city of Kewaunee will be closed and detoured starting Tuesday, June 1, 2021. The $5.1 million project will resurface 9.9 miles of highway and replace two box culverts between the south Kewaunee/Manitowoc County line and Baumeister Drive in the city of Kewaunee. The project is expected to finish in in fall 2021.
A WIS 42 Project Construction Website is available at https://projects.511wi.gov/42southkew/.
nexium weight gain side effects thesis examples in psychology https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/baby-thesis-defense-questions/10/ cheap personal essay writing sites gb essay title builder argumentive essay on hpv follow url term paper delivered online only https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/examples-of-thesis-defense-presentations/22/ see paryavaran ka sudhaar essay in hindi https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/levitra-seris-kaufen/100/ here https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/hypertrophie-benigne-de-la-prostate-et-viagra/200/ dbq essay sample personal pronouns in a student research paper ubc creative writing chair suspension que es viagra soft https://naes.unr.edu/barrios/wp-content/?done=term-paper-on-stem-cells problem solving using c see watch https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/chestermere-laker-paper/29/ creative writing resources ks1 spa essay get link resume writing industry janapada essay in kannada essay on portia from the merchant of venice follow site medicamentos viagra para mujeres levitra orosolubile vendita italia Traffic impacts
WIS 42 will be CLOSED AND DETOURED to through traffic from Tuesday, June 1, 2021 to September 2021 for culvert work and construction on the lower level of pavement.
- Access will be maintained to businesses and properties in the work zone.
- Temporary business signing information is available on the project website.
- Flagging operations will be used for work conducted not under full closure.
- WIS 42 northbound: County BB west to County AB north to WIS 29 east back to WIS 42
- WIS 42 southbound: WIS 29 west to County AB south to County BB east to WIS 42
- Mill and resurface the existing asphalt pavement
- Replace deteriorating box culvert 300′ south of Lakeview Drive
- Replace deteriorating box culvert ¾-mile north of County J
- Repair/replace various culvert pipes in work zone
- Storm sewer, beamguard and pavement marking
- Rumble strip installation
- Minor grading and shoulder widening
Please see the WIS 42 Project Construction websites for construction exhibits and displays. Weekly construction activities for this project are published every Friday on the Northeast Region Weekly Highway Construction Update at https://projects.511wi.gov/weeklyupdates-ne/.
Each year in Wisconsin, both highway workers and motorists are killed and injured in crashes that happen in highway construction zones. Motorists should slow down, be patient and pay attention to their surroundings in this and all work zones.